Updated on 8 Aug 2023
Definition and Key terms
• Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Company: when this policy mention “Company,” “we”, “us”, or “our” it refers to “LUPUS CREED PRIVATE LIMITED” or “HYVE”, 58, 3rd Floor, 5th Block, Kormangala, Industrial Layout, JNC Road, Bangalore, KA 560095 IN.
• Device: any Internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Hyve and use the services.
• Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by Hyve as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Website: Hyve’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.hyve.chat.
• You: a person or entity that is registered with Hyve to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third-party cookies on our platform for various such as:
• To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
• To improve your experience of our platform and make navigate around them quicker and easier;
• To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
• To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
• To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interaction with it;
• To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does Hyve use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in or system. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies in our platform:
We use essential cookies to make our platform work. Therese cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable there by changing your browser setting, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our platform but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the platform as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospect and personalize sales and marketing interaction with them.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is being used or how effective our marketing campaign are, or to help us to customize our platform for you.
You may opt-out of all supported analytics on our websites.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our sites or you link account or engage with our content on or through social media such as LinkedIn, Google+. The social media will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track conversion from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified user who have already taken certain action on the platform.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browser allows you to control cookies through their ‘setting’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized setting like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Blocking and Disabling cookies and similar technologies.
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and prevent our websites from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browser makes different control available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
By using our platform, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Cookies Policy and agree its terms.
• Via Email: email@example.com.